The FN-Base32 catalog documents the Swiss sound heritage (Helvetica) preserved in our archives. The following types of search are possible:
|Simple search:||search Google-style or by name, title, subject.|
|Advanced search:||specify and associate particular search criteria.|
|Topic search:||browse search for spoken documents.
(conferences, interviews, theatrical performances, audio books, ...).
- Bibliography (8)
- Information sciences (92)
- Documentation (51)
- Archives, libraries, information centers (34)
- Serial publications (4735)
- General organizations and museology (8)
- Documentary media, educational media, news media; journalism; publishing (142)
All copyright rights in the Dewey Decimal Classification system are owned by OCLC.
Dewey, Dewey Decimal Classification, DDC, OCLC and WebDewey are registered trademarks of OCLC.