The FN-Base32 catalog documents the Swiss sound heritage (Helvetica) preserved in our archives. The following types of search are possible:
|Simple search:||search Google-style or by name, title, subject.|
|Advanced search:||specify and associate particular search criteria.|
|Topic search:||browse search for spoken documents.
(conferences, interviews, theatrical performances, audio books, ...).
- Engineering (88)
- Engineering mechanics and materials (1)
- Sound and related vibrations (19)
- Applied physics (10)
- Mine (4)
- Nautical engineering (18)
- Civil engineering (6)
- Hydraulic engineering (10)
- Other branches of engineering (19)
All copyright rights in the Dewey Decimal Classification system are owned by OCLC.
Dewey, Dewey Decimal Classification, DDC, OCLC and WebDewey are registered trademarks of OCLC.