The FN-Base32 catalog documents the Swiss sound heritage (Helvetica) preserved in our archives. The following types of search are possible:
|Simple search:||search Google-style or by name, title, subject.|
|Advanced search:||specify and associate particular search criteria.|
|Topic search:||browse search for spoken documents.
(conferences, interviews, theatrical performances, audio books, ...).
- German literature, literature of Germanic languages (2357)
- Literature in Swiss-German dialect (717)
- German poetry (172)
- German fiction (1183)
- German speeches (6)
- German letters (26)
- German humor and satire (21)
- Yiddish literature (3)
- Dutch and Flemish literature (8)
- Icelandic and Faeroese literatures (6)
- Swedish literature (8)
- Danish literature (7)
All copyright rights in the Dewey Decimal Classification system are owned by OCLC.
Dewey, Dewey Decimal Classification, DDC, OCLC and WebDewey are registered trademarks of OCLC.