Search by instrument
Category: Analogue electronic instruments, modules and components
- Analogue electronic instruments, modules and components (222)
- Electrophones with keyboards (1)
- Keyboard (123)
- Keyboards (7)
- Analogue synthesizers and other instruments generating and/or processing electric sound signals (138)
- Voltage control sources (6)
- Other analogue modules or configurations (1)
Hornbostel-Sachs is a system of musical instrument classification devised by Erich von Hornbostel and Curt Sachs and first published in 1914.
It was updated in 2011 as part of the work of the Musical Instrument Museums Online (MIMO) Project.