Search by instrument
Category: Digital instruments, modules and components
- Digital instruments, modules and components (241)
- Electrophones with keyboards (1)
- Keyboard (123)
- Keyboards (7)
- Digital synthesizers (133)
- Digital control sources and interfaces (21)
- Digital samplers and sampling synthesizers (30)
Hornbostel-Sachs is a system of musical instrument classification devised by Erich von Hornbostel and Curt Sachs and first published in 1914.
It was updated in 2011 as part of the work of the Musical Instrument Museums Online (MIMO) Project.